Do you know that black pepper that is used in our kitchen, has a great property to remove face blackheads and get fair skin tone ?. Yes this is right we can use this spice at home to maintain our face beauty. If you are suffering with acne, pimple or blackheads problem, use this spice to make an exfoliating facial mask to get clear face skin and remove blackheads, acne, pimple problems.
Follow the steps below to make facial mask.
- First of all grind some black pepper and take 2 tablespoon of this powder in a glass bowl.
- Now add 1 tablespoon of fresh yogurt in it.
- Now add 1/6 teaspoon or you can say a pinch of turmeric powder also in it.
- Now mix all the ingredients well to become a fine and smooth paste.
- Now you are done and your nice black pepper facial mask is ready to use.
Method of application.
- Use this exfoliating facial mask at night before going to bed for good result.
- First of all remove your face makeup and clean your face and wash with lukewarm water.
- Now apply this mask on your face, leaving eyes area and giving a very gentle massage on your face skin for minimum 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now leave the application on your face for 15 minutes and wash with some warm water and moisturize.
- Remember to apply water base moisturizer during treatment. It is recommended that if you have oily skin or acne prone skin always apply oil free moisturizer on your face.
Apply this home treatment once in a week regularly. It gently exfoliate your face skin and remove all the impurities, infection causing bacteria and dead skin cells from your face. It will remove all the blackheads from your face. If you apply it on your full face, it will acts as face skin lightener mask but remember to prevent your eyes.