Follow the steps below
- First of all take 1 tablespoon of apricot paste in a glass bowl.
- Now add 1 tablespoon of broccoli paste into it.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of tea tree oil into it.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil into it.
- Also add 1/2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar into it.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice into it.
- Finally add 4 to 5 drops of lavender essential oil.
- Now mix all the ingredients well to become a fine and smooth paste. You are done now and your homemade facial mask is ready to use.
Method of application
- For better result apply this nice home treatment at night before going to bed. First of all remove your face makeup and after cleaning your face wash it with lukewarm water and pat dry the skin.
- Now apply this homemade facial mask on your face using your fingertips and protecting your eyes.
- Give a gentle massage on your face for few minutes and leave the application on your face for about 20 minutes.
- Now wash your face with lukewarm water and apply some rose water before moisturizing your skin.
This is a nice homemade treatment for the treatment of acne prone skin. You can apply this nice homemade facial mask to get rid of with blackheads and pimple problem. It dissolves the comedones and clears the clogged skin pores. Also controls the natural face oil and with regular application you can get rid of with oily skin problem. Check and kills the bacteria which spread infection on your face. It also make your skin fair and lighter and also remove acne marks from your face with regular application.