Follow the steps to make this nice face mask.
- First of all take 2 big fresh cabbage leaves and wash it well with warm water.
- Now make its paste using food processor or grinder.
- Take this cabbage leaves paste in a glass bowl.
- Now add one and half tablespoon of rice flour powder in this cabbage leaves paste.
- Now add 1/2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil also but if you have oily skin, use one well blended egg white in place of olive oil.
Finally mix the ingredients well to become a fine paste. Now your face mask is ready to use.
Method of application.
- Use this face mask at night before going to bed for better result.
- If you wear makeup first of all remove it from your face and wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Now apply this face mask on your face with help of your fingertips.
- Give a gentle massage in circular motion on your face skin during application.
- Now leave the application on your face to dry.
After drying the face mask wash your face with lukewarm water and moisturize. But if you are using egg white in place of olive oil, wash your face with cold water and moisturize your face.
One thing always remember that if you have oily skin don't use oil base moisturizer.
In this face mask, cabbage plays a great role to reduce wrinkles. It tightens the face skin and reduce fine lines or wrinkles. While olive oil moisturizes and give a soft skin on face. If applied regularly, it will also improve skin tone and skin color.