There are lots of factors that make our skin dull, rough or lifeless like more stress in life, more smoking, use of more alcohol, bad effect of ultra violet rays, not having complete sleep, tension of more work etc. But we will have to be fight back with these factors in our life it is true. But it is also true that we can prevent our skin and face beauty with bad effects of these factors.
Some important tips to get a glowing skin on our face.
- Clean your face properly with a nice cleanser according to your skin quality. Don't allow dirt and impurities to accumulate on skin.
- Don't use such products like soap or face wash that contains harsh chemicals. It will leave dry effect on your skin and will damage skin.
- Scrub your face on recommended interval to remove dead skin cells form your face. You can prepare your own homemade face scrubs at home. It improves blood circulation and give a radiant, lighter and younger look on your face.
- Always use sunscreen lotion in all weather condition to protect your skin with harmful effect of ultra violet rays.
- Use some homemade treatment once in a week to prevent your skin with dark circles or wrinkles.
- At night before going to bed take a gentle massage with almond oil on face and leave for overnight and wash in the morning. It will keep your skin soft and supple.
- Always take a balance diet that is suitable for your good skin health. Reduce more oily, more spicy and more fried food. Take more green vegetables, salad and fresh fruits in your diet. Avoid intake of more caffeine and alcoholic products. Also avoid to take more junk foods.
- It is very important to intake plenty of water daily in the form of plain water or juices. Because water is very important to well hydrate your skin cells to get soft skin. Toxic elements of our body flushes out with water in the form of urine and sweat.
- If your wear makeup, always remove it before going to bed and properly clean your face.
- Try to take minimum 8 hours of sleep.
- Make a routine and do some exercise daily in the morning for proper blood circulation in all organs of your body.
- Use homemade face pack or facial mask to get glow on face. You can do yourself at home without spending extra money using available natural products in your kitchen.