Make your own sunscreen lotion follow the steps below.
- We will make this sunscreen lotion in a double boiler. So first of all start your double boiler to boil water.
- Now put 5 tablespoon beeswax pallets in glass bowl.
- Add 1 cup of shea butter and stir a little.
- Now let the both ingredients to melt.
- Now add one cup of coconut oil and stir to mix all the ingredients finely.
- Remove the glass bowl from boiling water and add 7 tablespoon of zinc oxide in it and mix all the ingredients thoroughly with a hand mixer until it become smooth.
- Now pour all in a glass jar and allow it to cool.
- Now your homemade sunscreen lotion is ready and you can keep it for more than six month.
- When you need just apply it on your skin and rub gently with your fingers to spread. Use this home treatment to protect your skin to damage in summer season.