If you have oily skin you can use egg white. If you have dry skin problem you can use egg yolk. Similarly if you have normal skin then you can use both portions. In many homemade remedies we use egg to cure or prevent different skin disorders. In this post we will learn how we can use egg as a daily face pack.
To make the facial mask follow the steps below.
- First of all take one egg white in a glass bowl and whip it properly. But if you have dry skin then use one egg yolk.
- Now add 1 tablespoon of honey in it.
- Also add 1 or 2 drop of lavender essential oil.
- Now mix all the ingredients well to become a fine paste. Now you are done and your nice face pack is ready to apply.
- If you apply any face treatment in day time it is very difficult to protect your skin with harmful ultraviolet rays, after face treatment. So try to apply face treatment at night to give maximum safety to your skin after treatment.
- So at night before going to bed first of all remove your face makeup and clean your face and wash with lukewarm water and pat dry the skin.
- Now apply this prepared facial mask on your face preventing your eyes. Give a gentle massage on your face skin during application for minimum 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now leave the application on your face until it dried. Now wash with cold water first and then with lukewarm water and apply some rose water before you apply moisturizer on your face.
- Don't apply oil based moisturizer if you have oily skin or acne prone skin on your face to protect it with acne or pimple problem.